18 Apr 2014 - After having great success with First Class Flurry on the Mac App Store, we are excited to announce that we will be releasing the iPad version next week!
The game plays as well as ever on the iPad and the touch controls feel great.
The iPad version will be a free download with only 1 in app purchase to unlock the full version.
22 Aug 2012 - The third game in the Shop-N-Spree franchise developed by us has come out! Get it now at BigFishGames.com!
Set a course for fast-paced fun in Shop-n-Spree: Shopping Paradise! Build and run a series of amazing internationally-themed malls! Serve customers, upgrade stores, and create new items as you turn the island into the world's premier shopping destination in this exciting time-management game!
20 Jul 2011 - First Class Flurry, the highly-rated Time Management game from Viqua Games, is now available on the Mac App Store and has been featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy Games. The game has proven to be a hit with Mac users, reaching #4 in the US Top Paid Games chart.
In First Class Flurry, players take on the role of Claire, Starlink Airline's top flight attendant. The game has players servicing passengers in Economy Class up to Royal First Class and beyond.
First Class Flurry's merging of the unique commercial airliner setting with challenging time management gameplay has been highly praised by critics with GameZebo.com giving the game a 4.5 out of 5 stars rating and stating "First Class Flurry engrosses from the first plane trip and doesn't stop."
* Be a flight attendant.
* Challenging time management action.
* Customizable cabin interiors.
* Buyable upgrades and power ups.
* Fly in Economy Class up to Royal First Class and beyond.
PC version also available here: downloads.ViquaGames.com
16 Jun 2011 - UltraDeep Plus, a brand-new update for UltraDeep, is available on the iTunes App Store today! We've added a ton of new features and improvements in this update to the original UltraDeep which has been downloaded over 1 million times.
We've created a fun trailer for UltraDeep Plus filmed using stop motion with our programmers as actors; please take a look, and feel free to share this video with your friends:
What's New in UltraDeep Plus?
- Retina graphics.
- An all-new Crystal world.
- Two new unlockable characters; play as the original Doodle Man, or as Mighty Mole and Rusty Robot.
- "Continue" system that gives you a second chance to go even deeper than ever before.
- New powers and items to collect and upgrade, such as the Invisible Potion, Emergency Super Power, and Rings.
- More obstacles such as Wind Tunnels and Moving Platforms.
- Support for listening to songs from your iPod while playing UltraDeep Plus.
- Low Sensitivity option for more precise tilt control.
- Various bug fixes.
UltraDeep Plus is $0.99 for new players, and free for those who have already downloaded it:
Latest HideNSeek Games
Our Download Games
Don't have a ViquaGames.com user accout? Sign up now!
- Browse only games you haven't played!
- Rate and review games.